Here at SSCC we would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother’s Day and thank our mothers and grandmothers for all they do for us! Mother’s Day is about honoring and celebrating all mothers. Classic Mother’s Day gifts include flowers, chocolates, jewelry, and more, but if you ask a mother what she wants for Mother’s Day, more than likely, she will just want to spend quality time with the family. There are so many at home, fun activities for families to do on Mother’s Day. Here are some ideas:
- Kids, with help from an adult, make breakfast in bed for mom or female maternal figure at home.
- Family bakes a cake for mom and/ or grandma
- Family movie night
- Kids make personalized Mother’s Day cards for mom and grandma
- Buying mom and/or grandma flowers or gifts
- Any family activity that includes each member of the family
- family picnics
- Kids offer to do things for mom
For Mother’s Day, most mothers agree that nothing is better than spending time with the family. Be sure to give your mothers, grandmothers, any mother you know, lots of appreciation and love! If you no longer live with your parents, you can send a card in the mail to the mothers in your life or just give them a call. They will appreciate that you are thinking of them. Here at SSCC, we want to wish everyone a happy safe Mother’s Day! Thank you to all our female maternal figures!